Searching for...

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Grateful...


Want to take five minutes with me and just write
without worrying if it’s just right or not?
Here’s how we do it:
1. Write for 5 minutes flat with no editing, tweaking or self critiquing.
2. Link back here to Gypsy Mama and invite others to join in
{you can grab the button code in her right side bar}
3. Go and tell the person who linked up before you
what their words meant to you.
Every writer longs to feel heard.
OK, are you ready?
Give me your best five minutes for the prompt:

Grateful…

is my heart on this day ~
on this gorgeous summer day of blue skies,
cooling breezes,
parkland of green as i survey the world out my window... 
and
walk the roadways of memory...
27 years of memories with you, my son,
my baby to manhood memories
joy, so much joy, in those memories
in that gratitude to God for the gift that is you ~
the smiling face,
the encouraging strength,
the FUN that is wrapped up in you,
in your heart of LoVe!
yes, grateful is my heart.
to you too for being true to who you are.
being the young man who walks to beat of his heart's drum.
who hears the beat of your heavenly Father's heart
for you
and
walks in step, in His rhythm.
how can i be anything but grateful?


** HapPiesT BiRThDay! **
all my LOVE,
MoM






The Lord bless you and watch, guard, and keep you;
     The Lord make His face to shine upon
and
enlighten you and be gracious
{kind, merciful, and giving favour}
to you
     The Lord lift up His {approving} countenance upon you
and give you peace
{tranquility of heart and life continually}.

Amplified Bible (AMP)
Nbrs 6.24-26


lots of great DIY projects and inspiration found here~
 Amanda's Weekend Linkup at Serenity Now


find more gratitude and more PINKs
at Bev's PINK Saturday






3 comments:

Connie, the daisyhead said...

Thanks for the comment! You're right, it does tie in with my 5 Minute Friday. I enjoyed reading yours! Happy birthday to your son!

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

14 July, 2011 11:19 AM
Ann Nichols said...
That's five minutes of writing! You are talented!
I'm grateful for such upbeat people in the world such as you!
Blessings!
Ann

13 July, 2011 10:05 PM
Ricki Jill Treleaven said...
*excellent* post, and sweet tribute to your son. I need to look into this party. :D

xoxoxoxo,
Ricki Jill

14 July, 2011 4:14 AM
Red Rose Alley said...
Thank you for that lovely prayer. Just what I needed today.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley


thanks to each of you for visiting, chatting and the blessings for my son! you're all stars! THANK YOU!

sorry my blog posted twice - once without the photos, so i've deleted that one which also removed your comments and photos -
hoping you're ok with this transfer? feel free to redo if you're stopping in again ok?

Melissa N. said...

Thanks for sharing this at NOBH!

Related Posts with Thumbnails