- Faith Hope Cherrytea Blog
- 1000 Gifts Gratitude List of 2013
- Pride and Prejudice Bicentenary Challenge 2013
- Scotland Reading Challenge 2013
- Ireland Reading Challenge 2013
- Book Reviews
- Canadian Reading Challenge July 1st 2013 -2014
- Audio Book Challenge 2013
- Where Are You Reading Challenge 2013
- BBC British Books Challenge 2013
Sunday, 27 October 2013
Monday, 14 October 2013
Sunday, 13 October 2013
A Readathon tradition! In your final Readathon post, answer these questions and then link to it with the Mr. Linky, here.
- Which hour was most daunting for you? final
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? thinking....
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
- How many books did you read? 3 I didn't get into before choosing 3 I did.
- What were the names of the books you read? Death of a Celebrity, To Capture a Highlander's Heart, and part of Celebrations.
- Which book did you enjoy most? All the ones I finished and will definitely complete my 3rd
- Which did you enjoy least? the 3 I didn't get into at the starting attempt
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? most likely
What role would you be likely to take next time? same - a reader =)
Posted by Faith Hope Cherrytea at 4:28 am
the song that for you goes with said book
for your book. Don't forget to link to this post on your post ;).
Posted by Faith Hope Cherrytea at 3:41 am
Find objects around your house that, put together,
It may be one of the books you've read for your challenge,
Posted by Faith Hope Cherrytea at 1:44 am
Saturday, 12 October 2013
Here’s your challenge:
I want you to show off a book (or books) from your library
that you are extremely proud of.
The unique, signed or simply dear-to-your-heart editions that you’d grab if there were a fire.
Posted by Faith Hope Cherrytea at 11:47 pm
Posted by Faith Hope Cherrytea at 9:41 pm