Searching for...

Sunday 29 June 2014

SONGS on SUNDAYS: KING OF HEAVEN by Paul Baloche

WELCOME TO SONGS ON SUNDAYS!
I am definitely rejoicing in this new day ~
Especially that I can be here and posting for SoS !
Health is a huge impact in what is and isn't happening at FHC,
so to have this day to offer praise and be glad with you is truly a GIFT!
As always, add your music for the day and/or the week 
with a link in comments ~ we love to visit and share your praise.
If you are posting, I'd love to have a link back to 
#SoS included in your post. TY!!
Here's today's SoS selection for soundtracking this new week
that begins a new month of Summer
including CANADA DAY - Canada's Birthday - celebrated July 1st. 
As Paul Baloche is of Canadian descent 
[his father is Canadian from my home city], 
I am posting Paul's, KING OF HEAVEN,
as a prayer of Blessing for Canada.
*
*
Join in prayer and praise for the blessing of both 
our country as well as yours ~ 
for the establishment of God's Kingdom come on earth as in heaven...
God is Faithful!
God's will be done!
*
*


*
#SONGSonSUNDAYS

*
FIND MORE FHC on PINTEREST, TWITTER, GOOGLE+, GOODREADS, FACEBOOK, NETWORKED BLOGS

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the song today! I hadn't heard it before, but have added it to my playlist.
Here's mine for the day:
http://reneweddaily.com/sunday-scripture-62914/

Heart Hugs, Shelly <3

LA Botchar said...

Yeah Canada Day!!! So looking forward to celebrating in our town's park tomorrow. Our church sets up all kinds of free games and activities and even a bouncy castle for FREE for our community to enjoy.
It's so important to be SEEN by the community I thi!nk.
Paul is one of my faves!! LOVE it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails