Searching for...

Friday 29 July 2016

JULY: READING IN REVIEW 30.7.16


JULY in REVIEW


Reading and road-tripping!
A Perfect combo for this gorgeous month.
By mid-July, I had met my Goodreads Challenge goal of
reading 205 books for 2016. Yay!
A reading challenge I set for myself to discover my actual year’s reading abilities. Some unexpected summer activities and interruptions have now slowed my reading pace so it’s not an issue.
Most of July’s novels are from authors I particularly enjoy
plus some new-to-me authors I’ve *’d below.

~*~

Books Read
Along the Shore – LM Montgomery
Chateau of the Windmill – Sheila Benton*
Marseille Caper – Peter Mayle
Now You See Her – Joy Fielding*
Spectacular Tale of Peter Rabbit – Emma Thompson
Further Tale of Peter Rabbit – Emma Thompson
Cars, Trucks and Things that Go – Richard Scarry
Nothin’ Like a Puffin -
Mr. Rude
Mr. Cheerful
An Impartial Witness – Charles Todd
Light of the Moon – Luanne Rice*
A Table By the Window – Hillary Manton Lodge
The Girl from the Savoy – Hazel Gaynor*
Lavender Garden – L Riley*
Heavens to Betsy – Beth Pattillo
An Incomplete Revenge – Jacqueline Winspear
 A Lesson in Secrets – Jacqueline Winspear
From this Moment – Elizabeth Camden
Where Nests the Water Hen - Gabrielle Roy

Audiobooks Read

A Rather Lovely Inheritance – CA Belmond*
Two Crosses – Elizabeth Musser
After You – Jojo Moyes*


Challenges Joined
Summer Destinations
Paris in July
Canadian Book Challenge 10
Austen in August upcoming
BIG Book Summer continues
20 Books of Summer continues
Summer Bookish Bingo continues


Incoming Sources:
Library books [18]
Borrowed [1]
Purchased [3]
Won [3]

Find more Reading recommendations at these
monthly reading wrapup links ~
Kathryn's Book Date Month in Review
Nicole's Feed Your Fiction Addiction Monthly Wrapup
FIND MORE FHC on BOOK DEPOSITORY | PINTEREST | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | GOODREADS | FACEBOOK | NETWORKED BLOGS | LIBRARYTHING | Follow |


2 comments:

fredamans said...

You were super busy for being slowed down! :-) Happy August!

Kathryn T said...

Wowee what a lot of books read. I enjoy a Luanne Rice book although I haven't read this one you mention but one day I will remedy that. I see you read After You. Did you go and see the movie Me Before You?

Related Posts with Thumbnails