Searching for...

Thursday 29 November 2018

I SPY Reading Challenge 2019 Begins Now! 29.11.18


I SPY READING CHALLENGE 
2019

*

~*~
Year 2 ! Ready to begin
as of Saturday December 1st 2018  through to November 30th 2019
*
The I SPY Reading Challenge
is all about discovering books to read which match I SPY clues.
Adding FuN to our reading is the intended motivation!
Each participant chooses how many they wish to find
of the 50 options listed.
Participation can be via blog, tweeting, pinterest,
or the I SPY goodreads group.
Copy the list of clues, find, then add the books you've "spied"
that fulfill that challenge.  Spying a book you wish to Read is the intention !

So...
Jump in with this list of clues for 2019's hunt when you're ready.
Link your participation post in comments or at goodreads
so we can enjoy your I SPY finds for 2019.
Include title + author + date you read the book you spied
[add cover pic if you're able]
that fits the clue.
How many different books can we SPY for each clue ??
Looking forward to discovering your I SPY books !

~*~

1- Winter cover


2- Christmas 



3- Travel



4- Translated  ✔

~

The Deal of a Lifetime
Frederik Backman

Dec 5 ~   2018
*
~
5- Non fiction



6- Purple cover  ✔

 ~

The Labours of Hercules - Poirot #27
Agatha Christie
Dec 6.2018
*
7- Evergreens on cover
~

~
Mistletoe at Moonglow 
Deborah Garner
Dec 7.2018

*

8- New to you author



9- 1st of series



10- Destination



11- Fav genre



12- Buddy read



13- Found



14- Valentine read



15- Thrift store find



16- Book club read



17- St Patrick's Day 



18- Fav author



19- Colouring options



20- Pinned to the I SPY board



21- Library book sale



22- Little Free Library find



23- Coffee shop find



24- Freebie



25- Bouquet on cover 



26- Letter on cover ✔


~
Peril by Post
 Sheri Cobb South

27- New release



28- New to you country



29- Bicycle on cover



30- Palm tree on cover



31- Seashore on cover



32- Snow on cover



33- Name of month



34- Number in title



35- One word title



36- Pumpkin on cover



37- Bookshop topic 
~



38- Library topic ✔

~
~
Summer at the Garden Cafe
Felicity Hayes-McCoy
Dec 2-5

*
39- Mittens on cover



40- Recipes in book



41- Stars on cover ✔️


~ You're Doing That in the Talent Show ?!
Lynn Plourde

 Dec 1. 2018

*

42- Tea mentioned



43- Read with a child



44- Atypical genre



45- Where you'd love to live


46- Author's initials match yours


47- Mystery



48- Romance



49- War



50- Free choice . . .




Start Date: December 01, 2018
End Date: November 30, 2019
~*~

Let the SPYing Begin!


~*~
FIND MORE FHC on BOOK DEPOSITORY | PINTEREST | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | GOODREADS | FACEBOOK | NETWORKED BLOGS | LIBRARYTHING | Follow |



5 comments:

Cuddle Up with a Cozy Mystery and a Dachshund said...

I signed up here as well as Goodreads. Here's my link for my I Spy page: https://cuddleupwithacozymysteryandadachshund.blog/2018/12/16/i-spy-challenge-2019/

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

Excellent! I appreciate having your blog link for your SPY collection :)
You're doing well with your December finds -
Thanks for this and hapPy Spying ;)

Unknown said...

I'm also going to be participating in this challenge!
I've started my post, and will go back to it to update soon!
http://thebookwyrmmama.com/2018/12/31/the-i-spy-reading-challenge

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

@Rachel - so pleased you'll be a fellow Spy ! I look forward to seeing your finds and wish you Much Fun in your hunting...
Keep us informed, ok?

Unknown said...

I am going to participating in this challenge as well!!! I was so excited when I came upon this challenge, that I've already started! My blog is: https://jderasaugh.wordpress.com/book-challenges/

Related Posts with Thumbnails