Searching for...

Friday 1 February 2013

February Freebies: pc Calendars/Backgrounds

Welcome to this month of LoVe !
Hoping these LoVeLy
February calendars will be of use ~

Feb_13_e_439-1280-x-800
Feb_13_c_445-1280-x-1024 Feb_13_442-1280-x-1024_1 

Feb_13_d_437-1280-x-800 

Feb_13_b_434-1280-x-1024
Feb_13_a_435-1280-x-1024




left click to enlarge
right click to save {wherever you save these}
then go there and right click to 'set as background'

If the directions above don't work, visit the site of origin
as noted on each calendar and download directly
in the size you'd like.. 
Now You're all set for February!


EnJoY !!

~ Sent with Love ~ 

2 comments:

Annesphamily said...

Oh this is perfect! I recently received a lovely calendar from Radio Bible. I have used their daily devotional for about twenty five years! The calendar is a joy for me as it has a Scripture verse each month and the photography is gorgeous! We had very difficult times at our office for several years and the doctor finally found the courage to let the woman wrecking havoc go. Although I pray for Theresa because I believe she is mentally troubled, the atmosphere is much more easy to work in. I am grateful the Lord answered my prayers and I wish Theresa well once she accepts her illness and receives the help she needs.
Love visiting today. Thank you for brightening my day! Hugs Anne

J.Rylie.C said...

Those makes me smile!

Please come and peek at my PINK.
Your comment is always a joy to read.

Related Posts with Thumbnails