- Please tell us a little bit about yourself: I am a lifelong reader,
thanks to my mom who included visits to the library in our small town walks !How long have you been blogging?
I began blogging coming up to 3 years this June.Why did you get into blogging? As a family we had just returned from attending my daughter's wedding and I wanted some way to express my responses to that event.
I didn't particularly think it would become a public effort but it evolved into that along with sharing interests with others of like mind...
- 2. Have you previously participated in Armchair BEA? 2nd year now
What brought you back for another year? Totally loved the FuN last year and didn't want to miss a repeat :)
3. Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you. My first grandbaby is due any day !! #1 important
- otherwise, it's probably easy to pick up on my luv of TEA and BOOKS! ;)
4. Which is your favourite post you've written that you want everyone to read?
That would be 'Love Revealed' .
599 views last week alone so I guess it's more than just my fave :))
Definitely hapPy for that !
5. If you could eat dinner with any author or character, who would it be + why?
One top contender would be CS Lewis. I'd love to know more about the Inklings and their writing, his own creative inspy for writing the Narnia Chronicles, his appreciation of George MacDonald [another contender for this dinner!] his tenure at Oxford and his faith journey... Would need an early dinner to cover everything!!He died on 22 November 1963—the same day that U.S. President John F. Kennedy was assassinated,
the same day author, Aldous Huxley, died.