Searching for...

Wednesday 1 May 2013

May: Your Free PC Calendar Backgrounds 5.1.13

HELLO May !


Delighted to see your bright colours here!
although it was a white morning we wakened to 
with more white sprinkles throughout the day...

Hoping our monthly gift to you will brighten your days of May~
PC Calendars of the Month!


Right click to save to your choice of file..
Then go to that file, find it and click 'set as background' or
something similar as your pc will say.









Which will it be for you?

Blessings on you All this Merry Month of May!


"The world's favorite season is the spring. 
All things seem possible in May."
~  Edwin Way Teale







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for lovely backgrounds! I really enjoy these. Tulips it is, for May!

~lucy

David Rupert said...

Horse don't like me. They sense my hestitation I think. But I love that horse photo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails