Searching for...

Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Word Filled Wordless Wednesday for August !



*
August definitely seems to be a choice month for Reading!
Two Austen in August Challenges for Jane Austen 
fans and followers
and author, Nancy Kelley, has added an August Readathon
to whittle down our TBR [to be read] stacks ...
*

*

*
Join us?
*
I'll be adding Here's my own August reading stack asap =)
Covering a few of my Challenges -
4 Austen in August
2 Pride and Prejudice 200
1 AudioBook Challenge
2 Canadian Reading
1 Scotland Reading
1 Book Tour
All count for Where in the World Are You Reading?

As I'm pretty much a "read as inspy strikes " kinda reader,
I'll most likely be adding to the stack plus kindle reads.  
I will def talk about them when I do so.
*
Shared with
Nancy Kelley Writes
  The Paper Princess
Adam's Austen  in August


*



3 comments:

craftyspices said...

Sounds interesting, I have to set time aside to get back into reading.

If you have not done so yet, you are welcome to share/link via our WWHop: http://www.craftyspices.com/hops/wwhop
Happy Day!

Jennifer Hughes said...

Happy Wordless Wednesday! If you haven't joined in on the linky fun at The Jenny Evolution, there's still plenty of time. See you there!

Jennifer
http://www.thejennyevolution.com/category/linky-parties/wordless-wednesday/

Katherines Corner said...

wonderful stack of books. I have fallen behind in my reading...thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite things hop xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails