Snowdrops making an appearance at the Royal Botanical Garden in Edinburgh, Scotland
3dogmom says: Here in Nashville the annual Antiques and Garden Show is getting underway. Temperatures are more cold and windy than is typical, and the garden displays with colorful spring blooms are going to be tonic for many of the souls that visit the show this weekend. Punxsutawney Phil may have predicted another six weeks of winter when he saw his shadow, but spring is on the minds of many!
With that in mind,
1) What do you anticipate with the coming of spring?
2) Is there anything you will miss about winter?
3) Is there an occasion on the horizon to which you’re looking forward?
4) Do you have a favorite spring memory?
5) Do you have a favorite spring flower/bloom, and if so, what makes it special to you?
If you play, be sure to leave a comment with link to your blog post so others can visit you!
1 - Anticipating activity. Resurgence of hope and involvement with Life.
With my Mom's passing, I have relished the closing in of storms. The days in over days out.