Searching for...

Sunday 18 May 2014

IT'S VICTORIA DAY LONG WEEKEND MONDAY! WHAT ARE YOU READING? 19.5.14

*
Catching up on TBR books on this
Victoria Day Long Weekend!
An extra day that will probably be spent in the books,
and wrapping up for the Bout of Books Readathon ending
midnite today May 18th.
I'm pleased with my week's reading accomplishments
considering the busyness of unexpected arrangements, planning, and paperwork needed for the passing of my cousin. 
[MUCH Appreciation for your kind comments and support!]
*

Bout of Books updates posted and
May's Clean Sweep Arc Challenge updates here.
*
I also completed the book tour and posted my review for 
an apparent fav for many of you,
DAISIES ARE FOREVER
along with a great Kindle HDX Giveaway.
*

Books completed this week?



A HEART'S REBELLION by Ruth Axtell
{Regency rebellion and romance}
*
Jessica Dotta's MARK OF DISTINCTION
2nd in the Price of Privilege 
gothic suspense series via Oasis audiobook



*
Hoping to get back to both reading and working through the creative writing guide,
MAKING MANIFEST on creativity and faith 
with author Dave Harrity on FB.




*

Up Next? 


ALL MY BELONGINGS
 by Cynthia Ruchti
for upcoming book tour beginning May 22  
{schedule not yet posted}
Storyline ~
Have you ever had to separate yourself from a family member or friend because of something that happened in the past?

*
And... thanks to Book Date's post I was reminded of
my next audio listen!







*
Looking forward to discovering your reading selections
at Sheila's weekly linkup at Book Journey


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Find and follow FHC online:

@_eHope - Goodreads - Facebook 

Pinterest - GFC  -  bottom of page

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Tweet 
*

7 comments:

Nise' said...

All My Belongings grabbed my attention. Have a great week.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Lots of great reads!

Kathryn T said...

Will be interesting to see what you think of the audio of Goodnight June. I love your pic for It's Monday. Wouldn't it be delicious to have a book nook like that to read in.

Teddyree said...

I didn't realise Sarah Jio had a new one out until I saw it at Book Date. I love Sarah Jio's writing so I requested it on NetGalley ... fingers crossed. Enjoy your reads :)

Yvonne said...

Goodnight June sounds like a good one. Have a great week!

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

I'm reading The Circle Maker.

Katherine Thayer said...

I like everything about Ruth Axtell! Her books are great at taking me out of the current day for a bit and sometimes I find a new way of thinking about things.

Related Posts with Thumbnails