Searching for...

Friday 12 December 2014

FRIDAY FIVES - RANDOM CHRISTMAS TINSEL TOES VERSION






Tinsel Toe Edition



Happy Friday Five, all you gals and pals winding your way through Advent!  Time to take a break, put your tinsel toes on, and play a round of Friday Five for a breath or two.
1. What song are you grooving to these days?

From the Christmas drama last week - The Chaos Before Christmas - great groovin'!
2. If YOU were a room in your home, what would it be, and why?
The sunroom.  South facing, fully glazed catching  every ray of sunshine and full view of the days and seasons as they ebb and flow... Comfy wicker rockers, bookshelves and tables at hand offering hospitality and welcome to all who enter...
3.  What ever happened to LipSmackers?  Does anyone remember that lip balm from the 70's?  Do you have a recommendation for a really awesome lip balm?
I do remember LipSmackers, but  would recommend Rimmel's lip glaze or vinyl as I can't think of anything at the moment other than Burt's Bees...
.4.  Tell us about a tiny (or HUGE) grace moment from this week.

My daughter in law and son's father in law underwent heart bypass - successfully!  and a wonderful report doctor's are anticipating moving him out of ICU with a possible home date of Sunday!  All Grace and glory to our Creator, Healer and Sustainer...
5.  If you could just have any treat/snack in the world right now, what it would be and with whom would you share it? (assuming you are in a sharing kind of mood.
Some kind of yummy chocolate truffles.  I'd share them with you, of course, and each reader!               
                        

Enjoy, and please let us know you played in the comments - post a link to your blog; or play in the comments or even on Facebook!
Cheers and rock those tinsel toes!

*

SHARED AT: -



*
FIND MORE FHC on PINTEREST | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | GOODREADS | FACEBOOK | NETWORKED BLOGS
*


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad your son's father-in-law is doing so well after surgery.

Loved the desert picture on your blog.

revkjarla said...

Wonderful grace moment. Your sunroom sounds lovely, and oh, chocolate truffles!

LA Botchar said...

I am listening to the soundtrack songs from our church Christmas production "An Unplugged Christmas: - my kids still need to learn some words for tomorrow's performance.

I like my kitchen table sit at - there is a big picture window and I can view the world outside. and it's close to the coffee machine!

I'll have some chocolate truffles!!

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

Thanks for sharing the F5 Fun! happy to share the truffles for all you chocolate fiends ;)

and thank you for sharing your weekend with us :)

XmasDolly said...

I don't know if I'm just use to hearing Mariah Carey singing that song or maybe I just don't care for U2... It just sounds like a lot of screaming to me! OH NO I'M SAYING WHAT MY MOTHER WOULD SAY!!!! Oh man, I definitely have to regroup! LOL Thanks for joining us my new friend. I hope you had a delightful weekend. MERRY CHRISTMAS! Have rockin' time today!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Well, that one got me moving! Nice musical pick this week!

yaknowstuff.blogspot.com

csuhpat1 said...

Very nice tune. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Happy to hear he's recovering well and will be home soon!

And boy those truffles look good! I'm drooling over here!

Thanks for sharing the song. U2 rocks!

Colette S said...

Thank you for sharing with us!
Christmas is a coming :)

Rebecca said...

I am enjoying the Christmas holiday and all the wonderful music everyone is sharing. Thank you for letting me visit this holiday.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Love you song choice! Thanks for the dance! :)

The Christmas Song isn’t Red Solo Cup – Santa Tell Me because Baby It’s Cold Outside!

Related Posts with Thumbnails