Searching for...

Friday 12 December 2014

PINK SATURDAY HOLIDAY DECORATING 13.12.14


Posting Pink Holiday Decor for Saturday memes
hosted by Natasha in Oz for #SayGDayParty
 Bev's  How Sweet the Sound 
Tanya's #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup

I enjoy the inspy for my own decorating
especially when I love to 'change it up' each year!
How about you?
Do you tend to stick with an annual decor theme
and colour or do you 'change it up'?
*


*


*

*

*

*

source
*
source

*

Another pink addition to our Christmas anticipation....

source
*


Pink (or rose) is also one of the colors of Advent 
used during this week's  third Sunday. It represents joy or rejoicing and reveals a shift in the season toward celebration.

*

Have a Wonderful Weekend and Welcome back
for Advent {with music} on Sunday!
Advent week #1 + history 

Advent week #2
*

Shared at -

* Inspire Me Monday *
* Mom's Small Victories *
*
FIND MORE FHC on PINTEREST | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | GOODREADS | FACEBOOK | NETWORKED BLOGS


*


7 comments:

alicesg said...

Happy Pink Saturday. What beautiful and sweet decorations.

Gunn said...

Very féminin and stylish.
Happy weekend!

Tea in the Library said...

Happy Pink Saturday! Lovely post.

Connie said...

Wow! I never thought of pink as a Christmas color . . . think again, it is gorgeous. I've been going through some of your posts and I love your blog. I am your newest follower. Come on over and check out my blog and if you like it as much as I like yours, then please follow me back. I have made so many lovely friends through blogging and sharing ideas.
Have a wonderful week.
Oh, one question . . . the photo on your Wordless Wednesday with the snowy street and the street lights with wreaths. Is this your town? I've never seen lampposts like that or decorated so lovely. That photo is so beautiful, it could easily be a Christmas card :)
Connie :)

Lucy said...

These are breathtaking! if I can't magically transport these to my living room, I can still delight in the pictures! I agree with Connie--Wow! :) Thanks!

LA Botchar said...

The pink poinsetta are so pretty!! They look so lovely. The pink is a nice, soft delicate option over the bright reds normally used.
Some day I will have a nice grown up tree like that! Right now we got a lot of Disney and glued pasta. LOL

Tanya @ Moms Small Victories said...

Oh I so love this! Such pretty pinks and inspiration you've chosen. I stick with the same Disney/superhero/star wars themed tree decorations. I think I need to have a mini tree with pink ornaments just for me! Thanks for sharing with #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup and hope you joined us again this week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails