In the interests of Summer Reading resources, here's a tempting summer option.
[click either host for full deets]
They're ready for a June start.
How it's going to look:
- Rachel and Amber will pick a random criteria for your book. Here's the JUNE book prompt:
" On the NYT Best-sellers List when you start reading it. "
- You find your book. [local used bookstore, Barnes & Noble, Amazon, the library, ordered from Book Depository [R sidebar=Free delivery] whatever works for you]
- Read. [You'll have 1 month per book.]
- At the end of the month we'll review(ish) our books. [With unique book aspects as posted at Amber and Rachel's who will both have places for readers to share book links in their posts.] Linking to wherever and however works for you - vlog, goodreads, blog, twitter, fb, instagram, pinterest, etc. using #collaboreads hashtag
- Repeat steps 1 - 4 each month.
My choice from the NYT Bestsellers list ?
which fit my time limitations, interest and listening availability perfectly.