Searching for...

Sunday 19 July 2015

HIGH SUMMER READATHON BEGINS: JULY 20 - 26. 2015



~
Two hours til #HSReadathon gets underway!
Midnight CDT as July 20th begins... through July 26th
Find all the guidelines for participating here - signups remain Open.
Any particular books you're wanting to move from TBR to Completed?
I'm intending on completing a few more #ParisinJuly reads including
~
~
Gorgeous photo travelling through ALL of France with this insightful guide!
plus,
Continuing with David Lebovitz's humorous memoir as he moves to and begins life in Paris
streaming via hoopla , Tantor audio offers free pdf of the Recipes too!
~
~
and beyond these, 
I have any number of tempting reads although in a very busy week of this month.
Leaving me wondering what exactly I will complete!
Find my UPDATES HERE
Thanks to Michelle for hosting annually.
I hope to find you tweeting your reads via #HSReadathon so we all stay connected.
~
HapPy High Summer Reading!
~*~
~
For Paris in July hosted by Tamara at Thyme for Tea

~
Sharing with :
Musing Mondays, Literacy Musing Mondays, Book Nook
~

~
~*~
FIND MORE FHC on BOOK DEPOSITORY | PINTEREST | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | GOODREADS | FACEBOOK | NETWORKED BLOGS | LIBRARYTHING


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you again for letting me know about this readathon! It's going to be a great week. Enjoy your reads. :)

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

My pleasure, Jenna! glad to find you participating - HapPy reading :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the read-a-thon!

Louise said...

I've never been able to participate in a readathon, one day I certainly hope to. I hope you had lots of great French reading- I've read A Sweet Life in Paris- it's a very apt title.

Mary Hill said...

Great reading. Thanks for linking up at Literacy Musing Mondays. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails