Searching for...

Saturday, 23 October 2010

PINK preparation... 23.10.2010

today i'm preparing for 'let's eat' blog hop hosted by my australian friend Amy of Over at Our Place.  we're a worldwide bunch who will be sharing recipes and food faves starting tomorrow.  then again their tomorrow is really later today for some hoppers!  sooo....    


i've been trying to choose a table setting in preparation for
that FuN CeLeBRaTioN ! 


i'm hoping Bridal Roses, a fav thrifty find, 
[which  i picked up for fifteen dollars
at the Love Lives Here charity shop]
is a welcoming choice -


and... i'm hoping you have a great PS!
come back and EnJOY the hop!


 thanks for visiting and chatting today!

more PS at our host Bev's blog



15 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful choice! Must follow along 'cuz...drumroll...I will have a phenomenal cooks kitchen now!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh, your Bridal Rose is simply gorgeous! I always enjoy coming here for a visit. Have a wonderful Pink Saturday weekend. ~ Blessings

Sherry from Alabama said...

The china is beautiful! Sounds like a fun blog hop.

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

Bernideen said...

Beautiful dishes! Cute Blog - have fun!

fiberdoodles said...

Just beautiful! Happy Pink Saturday!!

Lisa Balazs (Seshat Moon Willow) said...

Very beautiful. I need to get a setting like that. Happy Pink Saturday.
Hugs, LisaKay

Holly said...

love the china! I'd collect china if I had room for it. =0) I'm looking forward to sharing a cup of tea. =0)
Blessings!

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: What a stunning set of china! Just beautiful. Thank you for your visit and the kind words. Blessings, Martha

Sares said...

That pattern is absolutely GORGEOUS! Happy Pink Saturday!

Faith Hope Cherrytea ~ said...

HapPy PS to all my lovely guests!
thx for the visit & chat!
you make the day SPEcIAL :) !!

Susan L (lily40au) said...

that dinner service is stunning ... such a fantastic find.
My Flea Market Find

Terri said...

Oh Yes! That is perfect china. The colors are very autumn and also so delicate a pattern.
I like the idea of a party about delicious food. Maybe when I get home I can find the time to join in.
Hugs,
Terri

Beverly said...

Those dishes are gorgeous. I think the party is a great idea.

Happy Pink Saturday, Sharon.

Donnie said...

I love your pink dinnerware. I'm really behind on my Pink Saturday but glad I stopped by or I would have missed them. Happy Pink Saturday.

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

Your dishes are an amazing find and if you tell me you only paid 5 dollars for it I will just faint! Happy way belated Pink Saturday. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails