Searching for...

Saturday 27 July 2013

Kind Hearted Blogger Pledge 3rd Anniversary

3rd Anniversary of the Kind Hearted Blogger Pledge
 28th of July !

With my Appreciation for Jo Annie's investment
in a better blogging world...


Celebrating with Roses for Jo Annie 
{photo from Natasha in Oz}

The Kind Hearted Blogger Pledge was initiated by Jo_Annie 
in Honolulu, Hawaii,
as a proactive statement in response to blog unkindness she experienced personally ~

"... it's about recognizing and taking responsibility in what you can and cannot change.  
If you see or are experiencing something you do not agree with, and you do not do what is in your power to change it--
then you are also part of the problem.

I was recently involved (I don't like the word "victim") in a 

situation that was hurtful.  I got angry about it, I lost interest in 

blogging, I blamed.  but then I thought, "what can I do to change 

this?"  I can speak from my heart, and I can make an effort to be 

mindful of not doing the same to others.  and, even better I can 

hope that others will join in and do the same.


and so the "kind-hearted blogger" campaign was born."




*


Here's our commitment -

 AS A KIND-HEARTED BLOGGER I PLEDGE TO:

  • create, inspire, and admire rather than compete with fellow bloggers
  • be understanding of each other-- in the blogging community, as well as in the world
  • stay away from internet/blogging bullying
  • speak my opinion freely, while still being mindful of other's feelings-- be tactful.
  • make an effort--no matter how big or small the gesture, to spread kindness or joy to others
  • acknowledge that I will make mistakes, (I am only human) but remember to learn from them
  • know that at times I will post about the negative stuff in life, and maybe even some complaining (I am only human) but I will always follow up with something happy/positive too.
  • believe that this world is a good place, filled with good people.
Visit Jo_Annie's blog em jay and me
to take the pledge, pick up your own blog badge
and join us in making our blogging world 
The BeST experience it can be !

*






Shared for Pink Saturday at Bev's 
Especially for your Birthday Today Bev!

Shared at Inspire Me Monday

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails