I was recently involved (I don't like the word "victim") in a
situation that was hurtful. I got angry about it, I lost interest in
blogging, I blamed. but then I thought, "what can I do to change
this?" I can speak from my heart, and I can make an effort to be
mindful of not doing the same to others. and, even better I can
hope that others will join in and do the same.
and so the "kind-hearted blogger" campaign was born."
AS A KIND-HEARTED BLOGGER I PLEDGE TO:
- create, inspire, and admire rather than compete with fellow bloggers
- be understanding of each other-- in the blogging community, as well as in the world
- stay away from internet/blogging bullying
- speak my opinion freely, while still being mindful of other's feelings-- be tactful.
- make an effort--no matter how big or small the gesture, to spread kindness or joy to others
- acknowledge that I will make mistakes, (I am only human) but remember to learn from them
- know that at times I will post about the negative stuff in life, and maybe even some complaining (I am only human) but I will always follow up with something happy/positive too.
- believe that this world is a good place, filled with good people.