Searching for...

Saturday 28 September 2013

Saturday's Purple Pleasures Sous Mon Arbre

EnJoying friend Iris's Purple Pleasures 
for this weekend at her blog Sous Mon Arbre
"Under My Tree"
*
As one more who loves purple, 
{violet = intuition, devotion, peace }
I share my Purple Pleasures with you
and add my link to Iris's blog hop...
You're welcome to join us in France !
*
via
*
 *

 Richard Edward Miller Tea Time 1914
*
*

 * 
 *

a bit of my unfinished but much loved quilting...
purple and teacups?  what's not to luv?!

 *


Always LoVe the HapPy face of Pansies !
*
Eynsford UK lavender fields via
*
*
via
*
I LuV a Purple door !
to me it speaks hospitality ~
Hopefully, it makes you feel especially Welcome!
Thanks for spending time enjoying some of my 
Purple Pleasures this weekend!
*
Joining Iris HERE
*
and adding some fresh Michaelmas Daisies in honour of
Michaelmas - 
Feast of St Michael, today, September 29th
Especially, in remembrance of my Father's birthday today!
great Michaelmas Daisy gardening info via
*
More purple pinned here for your interest
*
Faith Hope Cherrytea

*





4 comments:

Edith DUTERTRE said...

hello
super sympa et très jolies photos
l'avant dernière photo est superbe
et cette jolie porte d'entrée
c'est vraiment une belle couleur
bien mise en valeur
je suis super contente d'avoir
partagé ce billet avec vous
mille tendresse
edith (iris ) France

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

Thank you, Lucy, for your kind words and for tweeting !

Aida said...

I love the field of lavender sprawling down the hills., a piece of heaven on earth. Thanks for stopping by and for info about Glittering Promises. Honestly I have not read any of Lisa Bergen's book. I think Glittering Promises will give me a good head start.
I was looking at book depository and amazon comparing prices.

Hope you have a good week.

Diane Moody said...

Honestly, browsing your blog post pictures is such a gift to my soul. I want to climb into those lavender fields and sit by the lovely lady having tea in Richard Miller's Tea Time. Ahhhh.

Thank you for the refreshing moment!
Diane



Related Posts with Thumbnails