Searching for...

Saturday 12 October 2013

Introductions for Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon 12.10.13

Dewey's Fall Read-a-Thon Introductory Questionnaire
*

*
Time for Fun, right? Now, the questions! Same as always….
*
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Canada
*
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Either a Regency or Mystery...

*
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Chocolate bars!  I know, I know... =)
*
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Have to spend 1/2 my day at the charity shop,
but.... it's in the book section!  making it bearable or worse,
because I'd rather be reading than sorting and shelving !
*
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, 
what’s one thing you’ll do different today? 
Unfortunately, I'll be away for most of the daylight hours,
which is definitely different for me in a read-a-thon!
I'm usually snuggled into my reading chair with 
book and cuppa!
*

Are you joining us?

*







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails