Searching for...

Wednesday 23 April 2014

WEDNESDAY: BOOK READING WWWs 23.4.14

Playing along for Wednesdays' W...W...W...
with MizB at shouldbereading blog
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?
For Me ?
Currently reading:  Has just been moved to recently finished !
Recently finished:
Another Historical Suspense from Laurie Alice Eakes
JUST Released Tuesday April 22.14
 Couldn't put it down !
Laurie is a master storyteller
with plot surprises that
catch me every time - {tweetable}
Love the intrigue and creativity!
Debut fiction from Canadian author
Emily T Wierenga.
#17 of the Quilts of Love series
A moving memoir of a woman's life from coming of age
through to her current autumn years.
A journey to France
for service in WWII, her return and the special quilt that impacts the lives of 
so many in the world she inhabits.

My introduction to an accomplished historical author, Tamera Alexander.
An April NEW RELEASE ~
Book 2 of Belmont Mansion series,
I connected so deeply with the main characters I was at a loss for them when the novel ended!  {tweetable}
Beautiful writing, humour that consistently increased my attachment to MCs and plot worthy of my investment of 
time spent in their company.
A new fav author!
*
What will I get to next ?  

A couple samples - Definitely Not short on selections!  
Will have to do a 'Mailbox' post soon =)

Thanks for stopping and sharing your WWWs !

*
Find and follow FHC online:

@_eHope - Goodreads - Facebook Pinterest -

GFC 
bottom of page
*


3 comments:

Kym said...

I think I'll add "A Lady's Honor" to my to-read list - it looks like a good one, and just my style. :-) "A Beauty So Rare" has already been there since the title was first announced!

Anonymous said...

A Promise in Pieces sounds good!

Anonymous said...

thanks for visiting me.....I hope you are enjoying your books :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails