Searching for...

Friday 6 June 2014

HAPPY WEEKENDING: 1st BIRTHDAY & BOOKS 7.6.4


Adding a new fav reading spot for my Weekend Reading!
*


*

Definitely has 'Rest and Relax'  all over it for me !

I'm grabbing a few weekend reading hours then ~ the highlight!
I'm heading to 
my sweet grandson's 1st Birthday Party !!
*
*
All the fun of lavishing love and hugs and listening to sweet 1st words...

What did I gift him?

 Vintage Beatrix Potter books
{of course!}


*
Confession... childhood carryover ~
I do enjoy listening to audiobooks read to me by a great narrator - several choices on FHC pinterest and on sidebar


 *
*
plus
more reading options for recent book releases ~ Enjoy!

*
Weekend Perfection for this gal !
*
source
*
And
Remember ~
*
!
HapPy Weekending...
*
*

*
SHARED WITH ~

-Bev's Pink Saturday-

-Say G'Day Party-

*

Don't miss the Giveaway
for Lynne's book


{click cover image to link}
open US til June 17th.14



4 comments:

free style creating by Villy said...

Great post!happy birthday!
I like so much your reading place!
Happy G'day too!

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Now that is a reading spot it would be difficult to pull me out of.
Blessings on your sweet GRANDbabies first birthday. They grow up alll to quickly.
HappyPinkSaturday !

LA Botchar said...

LOVE that Maya quote.

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Hope your grandson had a great first birthday. The first real milestone. :)

Love that reading spot image. Simply heaven!

Related Posts with Thumbnails