Searching for...

Monday 1 December 2014

HELLO, DECEMBER !



source


December !
Can you believe it ?!

Being this near to year end, I have a lot of admin
to complete for 2014 book reading challenges.

My Full House Challenge completions have expanded to 
 3 at this point - [finally recorded in my page tabs above]- 
Adding this one at Book Date blog and signing up for 2015 .
Will you be joining in?

*
*2nd FULL HOUSE CHALLENGE 
 
{click title for book review}

Book from a series - A Promise in Pieces*
Free/Cheap - Postern of Fate*
Pub 2013 - Born of Persuasion*
Para/SF - Blades of Valor*
I LUV Cover - Death by the Book*

Won/borrowd – Mark of Distinction*
- 200 pgs - Home to Walnut Ridge *
Non Fic - Cold Tangerines *
New to me author - Murder on the FLying Scotsman *

Re-read - 
Persuaded by review - ONe Perfect Spring*
FREE CHOICE - Evergreen*
Pubd before 2013 - A Flight of Fancy *
Animal in it - Martyr's Fire *

Important theme/issue - Death of a Scriptwriter *
Want to Visit - All My Belongings*
Suspense/crime - Miss Marple Investigates *
Contemporary - Love's Refuge *
400+ pgs - The Best of Daughters *
                      
Best so far in 2014 - A Beauty So Rare*
From my wishlist - Sincerely Yours*
Diff country - Damsel in Distress *
Pubd 2014 - Death of an Addict *


*

2nd

FULL
 HOUSE COMPLETED



All books read are recorded at my 

Goodreads Challenge 2014



*


Sharing at : Wordless Wednesday


*
FIND MORE FHC on PINTEREST | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | GOODREADS | FACEBOOK | NETWORKED BLOGS


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails