Searching for...

Wednesday 3 June 2015

ARE YOU READING? CONGRATULATIONS!






Taking a moment to Congratulate us on our Reading
at this midpoint of the year!

How are you doing?
I was surprised to find my Goodreads Challenge
counter notifying me of 90 books read
and thought it worthy of a Celebration.
A pat on the back for an unrecognized job well done!
For me and for you 
at whatever point you've reached in your 2015 Reading -CONGRATULATIONS!
Well Done!  Cheers!
~
~
Let us know your victories and Joy filled moments
to celebrate with you.
Encouraging you to carry on . . .


and if you need a way to keep track, the annual Goodreads Challenge, or
 #50bookpledge [or 75 or 100] on twitter, 
will do it for you with book covers of those you read and shelve them for you!  
Easy as you Please.  And encouragement as you see those shelves fill in.
Please connect if you do create a shelf!







~*~

Shared with *Wordless Wednesday * #JoyHopeLive * Book Nook *



~*~

FIND MORE FHC on BOOK DEPOSITORY | PINTEREST | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | GOODREADS | FACEBOOK | NETWORKED BLOGS | LIBRARYTHING


4 comments:

Terra said...

Congrats on all your reading; I enjoy reading too, in most every genre and subject. I smile each time I plant something in our garden.

Melissa Lee said...

Wow 90 books! Thats amazing. I'm doing well on my Good Reads Challenge as well, I'm currently at 29 books, which is great for me.

All the best with your continued reading.

Kathryn T said...

Awesome reading! I've read 85 so far. My problem is remembering all that I read, I guess the enjoyment in the present is what counts!

Hope Griffin said...

Congrats! I suddenly have the urge to count lol but I have no idea. I just know I'm always reading. It's my favorite past time after writing. Thanks for linking up with #JoyHopeLive Hope to see you again tomorrow

Related Posts with Thumbnails