Searching for...

Wednesday 2 September 2015

WW: SEPTEMBER WALLPAPER CALENDARS 2.9.15


WW: WELCOME SEPTEMBER !
~



~*~
Various screen and app sizes available at crosscards.com
Click R to open image in a new tab, then save.  Go to the file where you've saved your choice and choose 'set as desktop background' or whatever is similar.  Voila!  Beauty on your screen for September!
*
May September's Blessings be Yours...
~*~
Sharing this with ...
* Ramona's WW * Katherine's Favourite Things * Cozy Reading Spot *
~*~
FIND MORE FHC on BOOK DEPOSITORY | PINTEREST | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | GOODREADS | FACEBOOK | NETWORKED BLOGS | LIBRARYTHING


6 comments:

LuAnn @ BackPorchervations said...

I pinned the last image (Peace), because it reminds me of the scene outside my side door this morning. There's always a little bit of fog going around until the sun comes up. And I'm needing the peace that comes from God these days.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

And blessings be your as well!

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

That's beautiful, LuAnn - and so glad it speaks to you as well as me :) both the image and the Peace! Thanks for taking time to share...

Thank You, Cathy - much appreciated!

Lucy said...

These are lovely! Thanks for posting them! I always like turning the page on my calendars pinned to various doors, and this lets me turn the page on my desktop too.

Katherines Corner said...

they are all lovely. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday hop xo

Katherine Thayer said...

Love all the pictures. So lovely!

Related Posts with Thumbnails