Searching for...

Monday 30 November 2015

CHRISTMAS SPIRIT READING 2015 30.11.15


~*~
Carrying on with the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge for 2015
with a good start via this past week's Christmas Spirit Readathon [ Nov 23-29th]
I completed the following :
*
The Handmaid and The Carpenter by ELizabeth Berg
A Christmas Peril  The Teacup Novellas #5 by Diane Moody
The Golden Road by LM Montgomery
The Further Adventures of Ebenezer Scrooge by Charlie Lovett/narrated
All is Calm - capably narrated by Pam Turlow
All is Bright - both written by Colleen Coble 
Hutterite Diaries - 2 short Christmas stories by author, Linda Maendel
The Christmas Blessing by Donna VanLiere
The Nightingale Before Christmas by Donna Andrews/narrator Bernadette Dunne
Added to the Christmas Spirit Readathon WrapUp 
~*~

Currently Reading:



~*~
I'm more than delighted to keep adding to my Christmas Spirit Reading, Listening, and now
Viewing as I join Michelle and fellow participants for this year's Challenge.
Be sure to sign up if you're into Seasonal Christmas reading and viewing or just looking
for more options to add to your lists.
~*~
FIND MORE FHC on BOOK DEPOSITORY | PINTEREST | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | GOODREADS | FACEBOOK | NETWORKED BLOGS | LIBRARYTHING


2 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

I'm currently reading and enjoying Mrs. Roosevelt's Confidant. Thank you for the list I wish I had the time to read them all! The one I think I will try to read nextis The Further Adventures of Ebenezer Scrooge. Have a grand day!

Shanaya Tales said...

This is an interesting read-a-thon. Will look up some books mentioned here. Thanks for sharing. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails