Searching for...

Saturday 2 April 2016

TEA LOVERS: SPRING STEEPED TEA EVENT 1.4.16


TEA LOVER ?
~
~
I've been supplying my own tea needs for several months now
as a Steeped Tea Consultant.
I love the fragrance and freshness of the loose teas!
The ability to sample from a wide variety of teas is a bonus
having so many options available at discount.
~
~
I am pleased to offer this opportunity
open USA + Canada
for you to enjoy the same benefits I've been enjoying!
Here's some of what's included in your get started kit.
~

A Perfect Tea Pot | Perfect Pot of Tea measuring spoon |
Steeping Sachets | 4 Teas and 1 Matcha green tea | ++
~
Let me know if you're interested and I'll get you set up.

** You're welcome to join me in this Tea venture ANYTIME!
Just comment, email, message me and we'll get the 
kettle on ...

~*~
Thanks for your interest~
Cheers!
~



~*~
FIND MORE FHC on BOOK DEPOSITORY | PINTEREST | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | GOODREADS | FACEBOOK | NETWORKED BLOGS | LIBRARYTHING | BLOGLOVIN |
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


~*~
SHARED WITH ~
| Sincerely, Paula |  Moms Small Victories  |  Inspire Me Monday  | Friendship Friday |

1 comment:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

So sorry I missed the deadline. Wishing you a wonderful day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails