Searching for...

Tuesday 3 May 2016

BOOK INTROS + TEASERS : MAKING ROOM FOR MAKING ART by SALLY WARNER 3.5.16


MAY's 1st TEASER TUESDAY
~
 Teaser Tuesdays are hosted at MizB's Books and a Beat

Here's the story ~ Anyone can play along! What to do...?• Grab your current read Open to a random page• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS![make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much story plot away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!] Share the title + author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists.

*
Tuesday Intros First Chapter First Paragraph
 hosted at Bibliophile By the Sea
Share the 1st paragraph of something you're currently
or planning 
on reading...

*Ready to play ?

                   I've chosen a nonfiction book for today's choice
MAKING ROOM FOR MAKING ART
by Sally Warner


"We are tricked by a phenomenon of time:  Hours and days pass slowly, but years pass quickly. A life passes quickly, but we always think we have plenty of time.
Too often we become so consumed with how we spend our days that we lose track of how we are spending our lives."
I had to hold myself back from writing more ...
~*~
What do you think?  Keep reading...?
Then head over to our hosts to add your own and find other book intros you might like to add to your tbr shelf.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts on today's choice.
*
and...
Quick reminder about the upcoming
  Book Buddy Readathon May 7-13
Bout of Books May 9-15
and the current month of
Clean Sweep ARC Challenge for May

Hoping to find you there.
~*~
FIND MORE FHC on BOOK DEPOSITORY | PINTEREST | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | GOODREADS | FACEBOOK | NETWORKED BLOGS | LIBRARYTHING | Follow |



~*~ 


SHARED WITH ~

| BOOK NOOK |

9 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

That is so very true. I sometimes bemoan a slow week until I stop and look back and see how much time has really gone by. This week my teaser comes from Of Noble Family by Mary Robinette Kowal. Happy reading!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

This seems like a book I'd like to try Sharon. enjoy

abookaddict said...

I've always wanted to be a more creative person. I think this is a book I would enjoy. Thanks for sharing. My teaser this week comes from a novel by John le Carre: http://abookaddictsview.blogspot.com/2016/05/teaser-tuesday.html

Hutt-Write Voice said...

Hi Sharon,
Just a quick note, and nothing to do with your topic. I sent you an email yesterday. Please respond to it soon. Thanks so much! I hope you're enjoying our beautiful spring days.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Sounds like an inspirational book. Thanks for sharing...and here's mine: “THE EXCELLENT LOMBARDS”

Unknown said...

This sounds really good. I love books on the creative force and finding your way. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

I'd love this book. Always looking for new ways to be creative.

My TT from Onyx Webb

Nise' said...

What a true statement. Enjoy the book.

Beth F said...

Sounds like a book to savor and think about.

Related Posts with Thumbnails