Searching for...

Monday 9 May 2016

BOOKS + BOOKMARKS MONDAY 9.5.16


MOTHER'S DAY GIFT BOOKMARKS
for this Monday!
*
A very cool version of a bookmark I found at the
local 
bookstore -

Magnetic Page Markers

that slip over the page edge and magnetically hold your spot
so no slipping out or losing that special quote
!
*
I specifically chose this set for the top marker quote,
'She designed a life she loved'
for my dil
{As she's an architect, I thought it might make her smile}
and the bottom one?
Yes, she certainly does 'make my heart smile'.
Not to mention the gorgeous summer blossoms!

~*~
Find more bookmarks at Aloi's weekly linkup
at Guiltless Reader
and why not add your own?Are book readers bookmark lovers?
There is much creativity in the world of marking readers' pages.
Do you have a bookmark collection?
Come share it with us !
Linkup at Aloi's and add to the Pinterest page.



* * *
Find my week's reading HERE
for the #CleanSweepArc Challenge
and HERE for the books I'm reading with Lucy for
#bookbuddyathon

~*~

SHARING WITH

| Book Blog Discussions |
~*~
FIND MORE FHC on BOOK DEPOSITORY | PINTEREST | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | GOODREADS | FACEBOOK | NETWORKED BLOGS | LIBRARYTHING | Follow |


SHARED WITH :

| BOOK NOOK |

2 comments:

guiltlessreader said...

I don't know how many bookmarks I've lost so I think these are not only pretty but practical! I just figure that's part of the fun though - especially if I end up on the receiving end ;) Thanks for joining in the fun!

Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction said...

I'm totally guilty for grabbing whatever scrap of paper I can reach and using it as a bookmark. This is plain laziness since I have LOTS of bookmarks!

Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

Related Posts with Thumbnails