Searching for...

Friday 30 November 2018

Journal Expressions by Ellie Claire ... 30.11.18


Absolute delight,
I have had 3 journals to explore this past month
from Ellie Claire

*

~ * ~

 I have been excited to choose features
to photograph and introduce
 these journals to you,

unfortunately,
I am beyond belief
with my laptop failing me on this venture!

My instagram intro worked
HERE

and 0 is doing its job since . . . 

I have photo examples for each book,
yet somehow, they won't transfer over for me to post them.


I am posting this apology publicly as my instagram post
assured followers there'd be a following blog post
with details and photos of each of the 3 journals.
Which  was fully intended and extensive effort engaged in doing so.

Please accept my apology - I will continue to work on this
and get a post up as soon as the kinks get worked out
of whatever is stopping the production!

Thank you for your interest and patience . . .

I leave you with a beautiful quote from the
Illuminate Your Story
Journal
Just as one candle lights another and can light
thousands of other candles, so one heart
illuminates another heart and can illuminate
thousands of other hearts.

LEO TOLSTOY
~*~
If you are a follower, you will receive a blog posted notice
via email.  Otherwise it will be a matter of checking back in for its posting.

Thanking you for your patience!
~
~ * ~
FIND MORE FHC on BOOK DEPOSITORY | PINTEREST | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | GOODREADS | FACEBOOK | NETWORKED BLOGS | LIBRARYTHING | Follow |



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails