Searching for...

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Teaser Tuesdays Captain Wentworth's Diary quote ~

today's post is a new venture with

here's how it works in case you're ready to jump in as well ~

  • Open to a random page 
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 here's my Tuesday Teaser ~

"I heard her speaking to her companion, 
a poor, dowdy creature, 
in the most slighting way...
and it gave me such a disgust of them that I changed the direction of my steps 
ever so little, 
and approached the companion instead.  
A set was forming, and I asked her, 
'Might I have the honour of this dance?'"

~ pg. 25 "Captain Wentworth's Diary" by Amanda Grange


any other Captain Wentworth fans ?
what books, where he is featured, have you enjoyed?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails