Searching for...

Monday 25 March 2013

TUESDAY in Holy Week 3.26.13


If someone is serving me, let him follow me;
wherever I am, my servant will be there too.
My Father will honour anyone who serves me.
John 12.26



O God,
by the passion of your blessed Son,
you made an instrument of shameful death
to be for us the means of life.


May our lives be so transformed by His passion
that we may witness to His grace;
who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit,
one God, now and for ever.

Readings:

 {click on reference to link directly to scripture}

From my mother's womb You have been my strength.


Source of Life,
accept all we offer You this day,
and turn us from sin and death,
that we may share in the tree of life,
through Jesus Christ our Lord.  Amen.
. . .

Blessed are You, gracious God,
Creator of heaven and earth;
we give You thanks and praise
through Jesus Christ our Lord,
who for our salvation became obedient unto death.
The tree of defeat became the tree of victory;
where life was lost, life has been restored.
Therefore with angels and archangels
and all the heavenly chorus,
we cry out to proclaim the glory of Your Name.



Faithful God,
may we who share this banquet
glory in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ,
our salvation, life, and hope,
who reigns as Lord now and for ever.
Amen.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails