Searching for...

Monday 17 February 2014

IT'S MONDAY! WHAT ARE YOU READING? 17.2.14

Taking advantage of today being the FAMILY DAY holiday here
and posting late !
*

*
Another good week of reading [and listening] I'm pleased about.
Scottish author, MC Beaton's DEATH OF A DENTIST
*
*
2 of Merlin's Immortals series by Canadian author,
Sigmund Brouwer
   
      MARTYR'S FIRE                                                                                         BLADES OF VALOR

3rd in Diane Moody's Teacup Novella series
*
and not a few false starts on books I couldn't get into at the moment !

How's your week's reading shaping up?

Up next for me...

Dilly Court's THE BEST OF DAUGHTERS
*
LET THEM EAT CAKE , Sandra Byrd's 1st in 
the French Twist series
Looks like another FuN read I'd like to add to the week
{what's not to love about a French bakery?}
*
*

Thinking Monday's Reading is off to a great start!
Find more books to add to your book stash at 
Sheila's linkup  BOOK JOURNEY

*
On this week -



*







SAVE THE DATE for MARCH
Women's History Month Celebrated at LOST IN BOOKS
{sign ups open now}
*


Joining the Wake UP Wednesday Party 




7 comments:

Kristen said...

Love the cover of Let Them Eat Cake! And what a fun title. Hope your books this week are amazing!

What We Read

Rissi said...

I'm going to be reading Janie Thompson's latest (The Dream Dress) later this week. :)

Terra said...

I may start reading M.C. Beaton mysteries. This week I am reading Anarchy and Old Dogs by Colin Cotterill (4th in a mystery series set in Laos) and Jane Austen, a biography by Carol Shields.

Leydy said...

I havent read any of these but enjoy!

Those looks interesting. Enjoy

Check out what we are reading this week.

Leydy @ OUaT & Redcarpetendings

collettakay said...

I loved the entire French Twist series! Loved it! Here's my post:

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2014/02/its-monday-what-am-i-reading-21714.html

Colletta

Bluerose said...

I loved the French Twist series! :)

I've heard great things about Dilly Court's books, so I can't wait to see what you think.

Poppy said...

What a beautiful selection!

Thanks for sharing!

Have a lovely week.

Poppy

Related Posts with Thumbnails