Searching for...

Monday 30 June 2014

CANADA DAY TEATIME CELEBRATION ! JULY 1st

Join me for an International Tea Time today
Celebrating CANADA DAY !

via
*
Indoors if it begins to rain..
 Outdoors should sun shine on our time together ~
*
via
*
The door is always open . . .
Bienvenue!
You are Welcome in both of Canada's official languages 

*
via
*
Which cup would be your pleasure ...?
*
via
*
Paragon Majestic Vintage China Teacup Trio 1957+ Atlas works, Longton, Staffordshire
via
*
via
*
Canada's own Ice Wine tea is brewing and ~
*
via
*
Chilled layered Canadian flag strawberry-cranberry drinks  ~
A` votre sante'!  Cheers!
*
here's a little idea that you may enjoy tipping back as you tip your hat to this great country Canada!
via
*
Help yourself to at least a sampling of Canada Day treats~
Bon appetit !

*
Recipes for each available ~
Red Velvet Strawberry Shortcake from I am Baker
Red Velvet Whoopie Pies from Paula Deen  
Strawberry Lemon Canada Day Cakes from Cookin Canuck
~ with a version for July 4th partyers as well ~

Possibly, you're a fellow pie fan ?
*
via
*
I love the creative maple leaf styling on each of these strawberry rhubarb and cherry pies -
*
via
*
Sit back and relax.  Enjoy the gifts of friends and freedom.
Sincere appreciation 
shared with you for celebrating Canada Day with me today!
Merci!
~
May God keep our land glorious and free !
~
Proud to sing O'Canada, at school, at hockey games, at movie theatres...yes, at movie theatres!
via
*
July 1 is Canada Day!
via
*


"...and the leaves of the tree were for the healing and the restoration of the nations."

*

 FHC on pinterest with more Oh Canada pins HERE
*
FIND MORE FHC on PINTEREST, TWITTER, GOOGLE+, GOODREADS, FACEBOOK, NETWORKED BLOGS
*
*

*
SHARED WITH ~

* PARIS IN JULY 2015*

* Home Matters * Sandi's Teatime Tuesday  * Martha's Favorites * Roses of Inspiration *

* Ruth's Tuesday Cuppa Tea * Bernideen's Tea in the Garden *

* Paulita's Dreaming of France * Share Your Cup *
 * Wake Up Wednesday * Sincerely, Paula *
* Katherine's Favourite Things Thursday * 
 *

24 comments:

Sandra said...

Your Canada Day Teatime Celebration is so lovely. Your dishes have been a dream to me for many years. I just love the colors. Tea both indoors and/or outdoors would both be just as nice. I think I like the third Tea Cup shown. ;0) All the food looks yummy; pie please for me! Thank you for sharing such a lovely Tea.

Beth in NEPA said...

What a lovely celebration of Canada Day. My Mother in Law was Canadian so we consider ourselves "sort of" Canadians and celebrate this day!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Lovely tea post! I adore red transferware so this is very appealing to me. Since Charlottetown is celebrating it's 150th birthday, we are told that the best fire works in Canada will be here this year. It promises to be a lovely warm sunny day and we're heading to the beach. Happy Canada Day! and thank you for joining me for tea.

Blessings,
Sandi

Antiques And Teacups said...

Fabulous! Happy Canada Day! With red and white your transferware and china are perfect. Love the Maple leaves on the pies and the fruit desserts look wonderful! Have a super day and thanks for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
Ruth

Martha's Favorites said...

Happy Canada Day! Love all your red and white today. It is what I am currently trying to collect. It is so beautiful. Blessings to you and Canada. Martha

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

A delightful Canada Day celebration tea and I hope you have a nice one!
We're in a heatwave in Ontario right now with thunderstorm warnings. There will still likely be fireworks somewhere.

Two Cottages And Tea said...

What a beautiful post! Love how you are celebrating Canada Day! Wish I could come over and join you with all your goodies! Love your transfer ware!
Nancy

Denise said...

Happy Canada Day! It was a gorgeous warm sunny day, here at the Head of Lake Ontario!

Paulita said...

Hope you enjoyed your Canada Day celebration. Those tea sets and the table setting were spectacular. Thanks for playing along with Dreaming of France.

e said...

Great post! Glad I found your blog through the Wake Up Wednesday Linky Party!

Katherines Corner said...

Happy belated Canada days. Oh I love the rose colored teacup in the first photo! Thank you for sharing your sweet blog at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop. ♥

Carrie said...

Your Canada Day tea is terrific! All of the pictures are wonderful, especially the first one in the post. The maple leaf pie crust is such a great idea too, and it looks so nice. I hope you have a great weekend!

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

Thanks, each of you, for doubling the pleasure by being here!
And HapPy 4th to those of you celebrating!!
I appreciate each one taking time to respond.. blessings =)

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

You really found some pretty pics to share - your composition of Canada Day Tea Time is gorgeous.

Thanks for your visit and sweet comments.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Love red transferware and your post is a delight to the eyes. From the teacups to the yummy Canada Day treats, it's red and white perfection! Thank you for sharing at Tea Time and enjoy the rest of this Canada Day week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Jeannie Marie said...

I wished you well on the 1st of July and now visiting your blog I'm remembering visits to Canada and how fortunate we are to live as neighbors. Now that I'm in Florida it's mostly memories. Happy Canada Day a few days late!

Antiques And Teacups said...

Happy Canad Day and Happy 4th of JUly! I love your patriotic and colourful post! Everything is perfect! Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
Ruth

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful and charming post in honor of Canada Day :) My family on my dad's side is Canadian so even though I live in the USA I still like to celebrate Canada Day.

Thank you so much for linking up with Roses of Inspiration. Have a beautiful week. Hugs!

Paulita said...

Happy Canada Day. I love the elaborate tea sets and tablecloth. The flowered cups are my favorite. And I'd love to dig into one of those pies with the maple leaf crusts. Thanks so much for playing along with Dreaming of France. I post it every Sunday evening, but consider Monday the official Dreaming of France day! Here’s my Dreaming of France meme

Jane @SustainMyCraftHabit said...

Hello from a fellow Canadian! This was so nice. With Canada Day falling right in the middle of the week this year it was easy to let it slip by. Your celebration tea was beautiful!

Thank you for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty! Looking forward to seeing you back next week.

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

So beautiful! Your outdoor setting is absolutely gorgeous! Hope you had a wonderful Canada Day! We had former Canadians for neighbors for quite a few years and they would sing their song along with our National anthem. Always loved hearing it. They returned and are still living in Canada. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

Sharon said...

What fantastic images and goodies and it is always time for tea!

Blue Jeans And Teacups said...

I enjoyed visiting your blog. Thank you for inviting me! God's blessings to you fellow tea lover! ~Heather

Lorrie said...

It's been awhile since Canada Day, but I'm glad I arrived here. What a great tea party to celebrate our country. Love all of those teacups, but the first one would be my pick. Gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails