Searching for...

Thursday 31 January 2013

Five Minute Friday: Writing: AFRAID

Our Invitation From Lisa Jo ~
Friday, time to crack open the chocolate ice cream and
unscripted version of beautiful you!
Got five minutes? Let’s write. Let’s finger paint with words –>{click to tweet}.
Let’s just write and not worry if it’s just right or not. Here’s how to play along:
1. Write for 5 minutes flat for pure unedited love of the written word.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in
{you can grab the button code in my blog footer}
3. Go leave some comment props for the five minute artist who linked up before you
{and if you love us, consider turning off word verification for the day
to make it easier for folks to say hello}
It’s a great way to catch your breath at the end of a long week.
OK, are you ready? Give me your best five minutes for the prompt:

Afraid

GO
I couldn't believe how afraid I must have been
without my own awareness
until I was lying prone in that digital imaging capsule
with the techno pop sounds pounding 
through the ear plugs
I'd been provided for the inevitable.
What the techies knew that I didn't.My body so tense my feet were cramped
into some strange position I
 had to hold
because of the caution to not move.
To not move for twenty minutes.
Afraid.  
Until I realized I was not alone.
That God had gone here before me.
Had vanguarded my way.And I could breath.  I could relax. And I could release myself from being 'afraid' ...

Now it's your turn !
Use the link above to add your 5 minutes when you're ready.
Looking forward to your comments below as well!
HapPy Friday !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless that we are never alone, how liberating. Thank you for stopping by TP31S. Tara.

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

Tara, Thank you for stopping by with your encouragement! Bless you...=)

Unknown said...

Yep He is there and I am soooo thankful.
Keep up the God work.

Rebekah said...

That does not sound like fun at all. Bless you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails