Searching for...

Monday 4 February 2013

Concluding 21 Days of Wonder : 'LISTEN' #LIVEWONDERSTRUCK

Final day of 21 Days of Wonder
from Author Margaret Feinberg...
21 Days of Wonder LISTEN Flip through your music collection and select a song that’s particularly meaningful to your spiritual journey. [Tweet this]
Close your eyes and listen to the lyrics.
Reflect on the phrases or words that catch your attention.

Consider how this song reminds you of God’s presence*
and faithfulness in your life.
Spend some time thanking God for his faithfulness in your life.
Offer your own words of praise and worship.
Wonder Challenge: Post a few phrases or words from a song that caught your attention.
 Twitter, FB, Pinterest, your blog or Instagram and
include the hashtag #LIVEWONDERSTRUCK.
They just might catch the attention of others, as well.
Mine?
Your Love is a Song ~
Switchfoot

"...With my eyes wide open

I've got my eyes wide open

I've been keeping my hopes unbroken, yeah

Your love is a symphony
All around me
Running through me
Your love is a melody
Underneath me
Running to me

Your love is a song

Yeah, yeah
Your love is my remedy


Oh your love is a song" 
Soooo love this song ...
What would be your choice of song that reminds you
of God's Presence or Faithfulness ?
would love to hear in the comments or email me...

#LIVEWonderstruck at all God's Goodness
all around you, to you and through you !! 

 Even though this is the conclusion of 21 Days of Wonder,
you are invited to continue the journey:http://mar.cta.gs/05b
***
It’s not too late to join the fun!
Begin your own 21 Days of Wonder Challenge and
awaken to the wonders of God all around. Learn more, here.
Receive notifications of new posts in your inbox each day. 
Click here to sign up and receive a bonus eBook:
Wonderstruck by Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails